Register a Child
Sherwood Forest helps kids discover the best in themselves. Register your child for camp today.
DATES AND RATES
Dates and Rates are now updated for 2022!
Mini Camp: $35
June 8th- June 12th
1st/2nd Graders (All genders)
Explorer Camp Session 1: $50
June 17th – July 1st
3rd – 5th Graders who identify as female
Leadership Camp Session 1: $75
June 17th – July 10th
6th – 9th Graders who identify as female
Explorer Camp Session 2: $50
July 16th – July 30th
3rd – 5th Graders who identify as male
Leadership Camp Session 2: $75
July 16th – August 8th
6th – 9th Graders who identify as male
REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING FAMILIES:
Opens December 1st, 2021
REGISTRATION FOR NEW FAMILIES:
Opens January 1, 2022
REGISTRATION CLOSES FOR ALL FAMILIES:
MAY 30th, 2022
You can register your camper(s) for camp in several ways.
2. Request a paper application to be mailed to you by emailing email@example.com with your current address.
3. At an upcoming registration event in your area (locations & dates TBD).
Important things to note:
1. Spaces will be reserved for return campers until January 1st. Starting on that date, registration will be open to both new and returning campers.
2. New campers who register before January 1st will be placed on the waitlist. Once registration is open for new campers, and if spots are available in their grade, they will be automatically registered.
3. There is a $5 application fee/deposit* to hold your child’s spot, this will be credited to the remaining balance.
4. Due to our programming requirements, we do not accept new campers in the 8th or 9th grade.
5. If you are a family with a returning camper and you want to register a new camper, you may do so now.
Infectious Disease Protocol
Due to changes related to Infectious Diseases, Sherwood Forest is fully complying with current Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local Health Department regulations and restrictions. Restrictions on campers’ and staff’s ability to leave and re-enter camp will be in effect.
Registration Deadline: May 30, 2022
To completely reserve your child’s spot, you must complete the Summer Camp Application, and all other required paperwork by May 30, 2022. If we do not have all paperwork completed by May 30, 2022, we will release your child’s spot to others on the waitlist.
How do I get my paper application back to Sherwood?
1. Mail your paperwork with application fee/deposit to the Sherwood Forest office. (Sherwood Forest 2708 Sutton Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63143)
2. Drop off your paperwork in person.
3. Scan and email your paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org notating how your application fee/deposit is coming.
4. Stop by one of our registration events in your area (locations & dates TBD).
For more information, please contact Program staff at email@example.com.