Sherwood Forest Foundation is a supporting organization of Sherwood Forest Camp, Inc. It was established in 2018 to support fundraising and financing activities related to capital campaigns and capital improvements. Questions about the foundation may be directed to MaryR@SherwoodForestSTL.org. To review the Foundation’s Gift Acceptance Policy, Click here.
- Resources for our Families and Community Navigating Trauma and Racial Strife
- Sherwood Forest Stands Against Hatred and Violence Towards Asians
- Plans for Camp – How to Plan for Camp in COVID World? A Talk With our Camp Director
- Summit Village and Sycamore Washhouse New Construction
- A Reflection During Black History Month