Having worked at Sherwood Forest for over a decade now, anyone who knows us well knows the friendly face of Addie Bond. Addie has held a variety of roles at Sherwood Forest since 2004, most recently Director of Operations. This past winter, Addie took on the role of Interim Executive Director. In addition to her long tenure with Sherwood Forest, she previously held the role of Assistant Director at Camp Kamaji for Girls in Cass Lake, Minnesota. With a long history in the camp field and and her expertise in various areas of non-profit management, we are excited to have Addie at the helm to guide us through another successful year!
- Resources for our Families and Community Navigating Trauma and Racial Strife
- Sherwood Forest Stands Against Hatred and Violence Towards Asians
- Plans for Camp – How to Plan for Camp in COVID World? A Talk With our Camp Director
- Summit Village and Sycamore Washhouse New Construction
- A Reflection During Black History Month