Now that our Boys Camp session has ended, we are excited to share photos from their time at camp. During the 28 day stay, campers participated in countless activities. The boys also got to spend their first summer using the new Dining Hall, Health Lodge, and the MAC, where our Library and STEM lab are housed. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so take a look at our photo gallery from the session to learn even more about Boys Camp!
- Resources for our Families and Community Navigating Trauma and Racial Strife
- Sherwood Forest Stands Against Hatred and Violence Towards Asians
- Plans for Camp – How to Plan for Camp in COVID World? A Talk With our Camp Director
- Summit Village and Sycamore Washhouse New Construction
- A Reflection During Black History Month